Wednesday 15 January 2014

14 for 14 challenge



“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” - Joshua J. Marine


When I saw a post by Ms JB (you could visit her blog here) on the '14 for 14' challenge, I was inspired to go for it :)!! The challenge will involve me creating 14 posts for 2014 on a certain theme or something different from what I usually write about and blog about it every month. The aim of the challenge is to revive the dwindling blogging spirit and learn the discipline of "sticking-to-something". If you can join, please do

For more Info on the challenge click here and here



Now for my 14 for 14 challenge.... I'll be writing about any of the 3L's & R - Love, Life, Learning and Relationships. In No Particular order, I'll share a bit of my Journey so far monthly in this areas. Everyone has a story to tell so hopefully it will be fun for both of us :)! Check back soon for my post for January!


P.S: I was really tempted to write about Food, Hair, My Art class, Books or Places I visit instead.




Sincerely;
Cee

6 comments:

  1. Nice...
    I Look forward to reading your post,maybe you could blog about food or money:).....or "Me".
    lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... If you say so *winks* Thank you!

      Delete
  2. So looking forward to it
    Welldone
    The theme sounds great

    ReplyDelete

Disqus