Friday 17 February 2012

Missing In Action!

Blame exams and advance design studio for kidnapping me away from bloggville. I thank God for successful completion of my first semester in grad school. I wrote these two short poems last year but never got round to posting them.  Hope you like them :)!



I don't like meeting strangers
I don't trust them
No one knows who they really are
They could be wolves in sheep clothing
Or Bonnie and Clyde on a mission
But no one can tell
Strangers may become best friends
And best friends may become strangers
Only Time will tell





He thinks he knows me
Or so he claims
He feels he loves me
Or so he says
But what he doesn't know
Is that what he knows and loves
Is simply a figment of his imagination





Yours sincerly,
Cee

5 comments:

  1. LOVELY, THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR PREVIOUSLY HIDDEN TALENT!!! :)
    www.thegenevareport.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your success!

    Love the poems...you never really know a stranger, and every friend was once a stranger!

    The second poem reminds me of how we used to shout "ela oju kan"...hopes dashed and all. I feel sorry for the dude already.

    Nice ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I like the second poem. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ the geneva report: awww thanks. but it wasn't hidden, you didn't search well ;)!
    @ Ema Leecious: Thank you so much :*! loool @ "ela oju kan"
    @ Caeblogs: thank you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao @Ela oju kan. All the best with school and all

    ReplyDelete

Disqus